Diamond chequerboard pattern in brick red and cream.
- Each sheet measures 300mm x 400mm.
- Decopatch paper is strong, flexible, extremely easy to use and there really is no substitute for it's excellent quality.
- Each sheet is deep-dyed and glazed and will not fade or run when applied with Decopatch Paperpatch Glue.
- It is an easy activity which can be enjoyed by all age groups and requires few materials.
- The finished result is a brightly coloured item with a strong surface, smooth texture and a wonderful paint effect.
- Safe for children and water resistant.
- Re-use, recycle, or revamp old items or simply personalise new ones.
1.Tear up Decopatch paper into small pieces. Leave the pieces close by, top side up.
2.Brush the object with Decopatch glue and whilst wet, pick up a piece of ripped paper with your wet brush. Place the paper on the wet glue.
3.Working from the centre of the ripped paper, do outward brush strokes to stick/flatten paper and remove creases.
4.Topcoat the paper with more glue whilst fixing in place. Use smaller pieces of paper around edges to minimise creases.
5.Once dry decorate, varnish or accessorize.